Tuesday 11 March 2014

I started drinking again

Couple of weeks ago I was out on a date and had a single bottle beer (I was driving), it was a good night and I felt fine, well maybe not fine but OK, about my dryathalon ending on 51 days.

Next night I had 4 or 5 beers with my buddy and didn't feel so great but wasn't too broken about being actually drunk for the first time since 28th December 2013.


I was out on a 2nd date the following week and tanned about 5 beers at a comedy club. I was starting to feel that I was back on the booze but justified it by the fact that I liked this girl and it was for the greater good (that being actual sex). 


This past weekend I went out with a friend for snooker on Thursday, dinner and a movie on Friday (different friend), dinner with my parents on Saturday, a post Half Marathon drink on Sunday and finally a wander around town on my day off yesterday. 


Every day has included a few drinks. Not enough to give me a bad hangover or blackouts but enough to accumulate to a point where today I feel miserable and de-motivated.


Fucking hell. I need to stop drinking AGAIN. At least this time I have a target of 51 days dry to beat.


I forgot how expensive booze was, I've gone through shit loads of money in the last two weeks. I've also had some spots come out on my face. Sheesh.


No comments:

Post a Comment